Whether it's blogs, Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn, social media platforms are more than buzz, they are driving purchasing decisions. Last month, Dell was able to attribute $3million of their sales to Twitter updates. Get social media smart-walk away with the breadth and depth of the best social media practices for low-cost small business marketing. You will understand how to use these popular platforms to give you a competitive edge. Lorrie Thomas, Web Marketing Expert, will teach you how to:
- Build a powerful voice in this "influence economy", where anyone with an opinion can affect great change
- Blog with success to boost business brand and build relationships with clients
- Understand how tools like Twitter, Facebook, and Blogs can work together for maximum social media savvy
- Learn tech-y how-to's to have social media tools work for you while you sleep
- Understand ways to quantify social media as a marketing effort
For more information and to register, please visit SABER's website. Sign up to get social media savvy today!
Tagged: lorrie thomas, social media, marketing, small business, social media tools, low-cost marketing, low-cost branding, building your business, marketing effort, saber